You are welcome to volunteer or become a community member and join the workshops at the vegan farm, where we practice a mix of permaculture and organic farming to grow our own food. Contact us to apply for volunteering/community membership - we ask for 350 baht per day per person for accommodation, food, and development of the vegan farm and home stay. Minimum stay for volunteers/community members is 7 nights and we ask for a contribution at arrival of 2.500 baht (covering 7 nights all inclusive). If you want to stay here longer and do some projects, we will see if we are a good match after two weeks and we can give you a long term proposition.
Workshops and activities
- Planting trees and other plants.
- Cooking and other work in the kitchen.
- Developing organic farming practices.
- Building natural products.
- Harvesting fruit and other crops.
- Other creative projects that can develop the camp and Thailand.
- Also check out the Todo list.
Monday to Friday:
- Morning - self organised breakfast and clearing the kitchen.
- Flexible hour examples: 07:30 - 09:30 or 09:00 - 11:00 volunteer activities and tasks.
- Noon - preparing lunch and clearing the kitchen etc.
- Flexible hours: Afternoon - about 1 or 2 hours of volunteer activities and tasks for example 15:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner between 16:00 and 18:00 (flexible) organised by volunteers and clearing the kitchen.
- 18:00 - resting time (free time).
Weekends are free time.
Feedback From Volunteers and Workshop Participants
Fabian, the apple banana lover:
Mato volunteered for 8 days, and was a quest who did his own cooking for another 5 days:
We are inspired by places like:
Partly vegan: Sahainan.