You are welcome to volunteer here at the vegan farm. Contact os to apply for volunteering - we ask for 350 baht per day for accomodation, food, and development of the vegan farm and home stay. Minimum stay for volunteers is 7 nights and we ask for a contribution at arrival of 2.500 baht (covering 7 nights all inclusive). If you want to stay here longer and do some projects, we will see if we are a good match after two weeks and we can give you a long term proposition.
- Planting trees and other plants.
- Cooking and other work in the kitchen.
- Developing organic farming practices.
- Building natural products.
- Harvesting fruit and other crops.
- Other creative projects that can develop the camp and Thailand.
- Also check out the Todo list.
Typical Volunteer Schedule
- Morning - self organised breakfast and clearing the kitchen.
- 07:30 - 11:30 volunteer activities and tasks.
- Noon - preparing lunch and clearing the kitchen etc.
- Afternoon - about 1 hour of volunteer activities and tasks.
- Dinner between 16:00 and 17:00 organised by volunteers and clearing the kitchen.
- 18:00-07:30 resting time (free time).